Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yesterday I went to a short 1 day workshop call Value Investing Foundation. It teaches PE values, etc, how to read financial sheets. I almost signed up for its actual course that teaches you to calculate the intrinsic value of the company itself. Well, the amount of money is quite heart-pain, so I can't bear to part with it... yet.

But eventually I know I will have to take this course. Unless, I can learn it from books.
Maybe I should spend more time in finding out whether I can learn from elsewhere intrinsic value of a stock rather then just sign up immediately. Transpac... doesnt seem like such a good buy after all.

But how can I achieve my goal of $500 per month passive income if I don't put it in Transpac?
Should I sell, half, all? Or put in First Reits? Which is the way where I can reach my goal by end of this year 31st Dec 2012?

No comments: