Thursday, July 12, 2012

AsiaWorks - Basic Training Course - Day 2

I just had my second day of training. It was very good. Very empowering and more powerful then the first day. If I can spare the cash, I want to go to the Advance training... However... right now my funds are really important for me to reach my goals this year end - $500 dividends per month.

I was so tired when I reach home after the course yesterday, that my eyes were stinging my red. Thus I did not eat the beancurd that my boyfriend gave me. After he sent me back and left, I was already lying on the bed, wanting to fall asleep immediately, but I thought that I should send a thank-you message to him.

"But I'm so tired... " I think. "I really don't want to move an inch. Maybe it'll be okay if I say thank you tommorrow.."

Suddenly I recall back to the speaker where he empowers us and that we have full responsibility of our own life choices, so with one summoning of strength, I decided to climb back up, and sent him a thank-you message. I decided to take up the responsibility of nuturing this relationship to a fantastic one. This is the power of taking up responsibility/ownership. I've taken my first little step. Hopefully I can constantly remind myself.

"I have full responsibility of my life choices."

What a wonderful world! :)

3 comments:

K said...

Hey!

I was looking for reviews online and saw your post on this Asiaworks basic course.

I know its some time back but has it changed your life in any way? Would you personally recommend it?

Unknown said...

Yes I would recommend it. My experience of the training widens and broaden my way of thinking and how i am living my life

Stanley Chee said...

I have attended the course in 2012 and 2014 and I have written a blog post sharing my experience and my take-aways:

https://www.chee.im/2015/09/is-asiaworks-scam.html