Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Review of my Goals of 2012



This is an extract from my 2012 goals blog.


Here are my money generating goals:


1) Do an app. - nope.
2) Achieve $500 per month passive income by 31st December 2012.- so far manage to get $250 passive income. It is still far from my initial $500 per month goal though.
3) A wonderful m... - definitely not!
4) Publish an ebook. - I did not manage to achieve this as well. Oh well!
5) Invent a good solar energy device. - hahaah I was too ambitious. LOLOL. But its good to dream ya? :P
6) Do a fantastic reel. - hmm I did not do this.. Maybe I don't really want to stay in the industry anymore.
7) Learn Korean language. - this I did a little bit. I am beginning to understand a little of their language, parts and pieces.


So overall I did not complete any of the goals that I set for this year! How disappointing! The only one that I actually kind of did complete half is my dividends goal. Every day I try and remind myself on this one goal. Perhaps next year I will be able to achieve it. :)


I will set next year 2013 goals in a couple of days. And I will continue to polish myself up to complete my goals.

No comments: