Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Feels like I've gone home

Yesterday I went for my dentist appointment, and went back to Buddha Tooth temple for lunch. As I was offering incense, I made the wish to always be able to practise Buddhism in my future lives, whether I am in Pureland, or not in Pureland. And as I was traveling back from my dentist back to my work place, a feeling hit me suddenly, as I was walking down the steps of Bouna Vista mrt.

It felt like I had truely gone home, by saying this vow silently to Buddha and myself. Suddenly the feeling of thousands of repeated vows came flooding back to me. I felt like crying.. I was embraced by the familiar loving kindness of Buddhas and Boddhisattvas. I knew then its not the first time I made such a wish. I have found my true path in life again.

I am finally home.

No comments: