Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Book review - Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

This book is wonderful. I learnt so many things from this book.

It talked about MasterMind Alliance, which is to have superb relationship with the people around you, thus making your own dreams possible with faith and confidence.

Inside the book there is alot of teachings, all of whom impressed me the most is the chapter on the Art of Sex Transmutation. This chapter strongly suggests that sex itself is an energy, reproductive energy. And by reproductive energy, it is a life force, which represents action. Its so strong, that if one knows how to channel it into good use, the result is tremendous and amazing.

I also like the chapter of invisible counsellors, where the real life story told is so amazing yet I can truly feel that it is true.

Everything in the book goes in line with the teachings of Buddhism. So for me, I find it fairly easy to understand. And everything makes a perfect circle of understanding. :)

So I really recommend this book to anyone who wants a better understanding of life and how it works.
Coz this book is simply amazing. :)

No comments: