Saturday, November 09, 2013

Wealthiest person in the world


Couple of days ago, I wrote a post on my Facebook, inspired by a colleague that was constantly complaining to me all the time. 

I tried it just now. I closed my eyes, quiet my heart and mind down, and begin to count all the things that I still have with me.. 

My family..
My husband that dotes on me..
My house.. The sofa that I'm sitting so comfortably on..
My healthy body..
My parents still alive..
I still have a job..
I'm still alive..
The world is still going on.. 

Then suddenly I realized that I have all the conditions to be happy right now. I have no reason to be unhappy at anything. And anything that was irritating me before, now seems like a trival thing.

Suddenly I felt like I'm the wealthiest person in the world. I don't need a million dollars in my bank to feel like a million bucks. :)))

No comments: