Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DVD - I am listening to...


I quite strange last week when I was sick, I kept thinking that I want to go to Lapis Lazuli, and there is SOMETHING there that I need to get. I got this audio disc immediately when I went there and borrowed it.

What this speaks about, is how constantly we are exchanging our energy to matter in our body (4th chakra) all the time. And to the unconscious, how we always change gold to lead in certain ways we think, like issues about "I am always right" etc, and how it manifests into matter (literally) as cysts in our wombs and etc. 

The first half of our lives are to learn how to change energy into matter (in controlled form). Like how to control matter a.k.a. controlling and manifesting money.

The second half of our lives we have to learn how to change the matter back into energy (lead into gold), dissolving those issues that cause lead to weigh down in our body. For each extra pound of lead that is formed in our body, we have to wait another month for the changes to take place. And it goes down the chakra. From the top down(8th chakra), anything that is manifested into lead, is added unto the 7th chakra. If at the 7th chakra its not dissolved, then it goes down to the 6th chakra, waiting for meltdown. And down it goes.

No comments: