Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Car accident

I had quite a major car accident one 21st Sept 2015, just 2 days ago. I was really shocked and traumatized by what happened.. And first thought that come to me is that I'm really v unlucky these few months.. But I also know that everything happened for a reason, and I prayed to know the reason soon. Because I felt really bad at what happened. But everyone who was involved in the accident was really kind and loving.. Even my husband whose car had to be sent to the workshop was telling and consoling me that it's okie.. He is not angry and in fact, keep trying to cheer me up. The uncle and auntie from the opposite car was smiling and saying bye bye to me.. It was really kind of them although I did give them a lot of trouble.. Even the bus uncle that I hit was smiling and saying it's okie, only a small scratch, but had to wait for the company to come and validate. The traffic policeman who came down helped me to explain to our IO. And he was v kind to me as well. Even our IO personally sent a SMS to me to remind me to make the police report and telling me how he understood as a father that leg cramps for pregnant woman are totally understandable. My hubby and I were so touched by his concern and gesture! The next day when I was at the car garage, I saw how amazing my hubby was with everyone... And how everyone loved him. And everyone was really nice to me as well because of the way he is with them. Love was just flowing everywhere~

Fast forward 2 days later.. I came back to office because I was afraid that I don't have enough leave days, although I have been given a week's mc by the doctor from mount alvernia. It was a good decision to come back, because many of my colleagues showered me with concern. I never felt more loved and accepted (even when I did something wrong) in these couple of months than now. Now I completely know why the accident happened.. Its for me to see how much love I have around me.. And to open the door of my heart and to let it all flow in. To me, this accident now feels more like a miracle. How everyone can be so loving towards me even during an accident. It's really unbelieveable. And I know that Buddha and Guanyin and my guardian angels have protected me as well because just during the trip back from work, there was a short pause during the drive and I somehow decided to put on the ikea clip on my seat belt so it won't keep pulling on my stomach. And when the accident happened, the seat belt didn't pull at my stomach one bit. And the air bag did not inflat as all. Even the paramedics was asking about it. It was lucky it was after a right-turn so the impact was relatively light. Thank you Buddhas, Boddisativas and guardian angels that protected me and my baby Tara from harm from this accident. I really give thanks and gratitude. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you everyone. 

To add on, 26th Sept 2015, I just wrote in my gratitude journal- 

Daniel has been so supportive during this period of time, he is simply amazing and I begin to see him in a different light.. Not that he wasn't good before, but even better.. Both our families were also v forgiving and accepting of my mistake. It has been an amazing journey. The doors of my loving heart finally opened during this incident.. :) 

No comments: