Tuesday, June 13, 2017

佛 in my room!

For 2 nights in a row my baby has been asking us to "拜拜". Whenever we put our hands down after a while she will ask us to put our hands together and "拜拜” again. Previously she always ask us to clap, suddenly now change to "拜拜”. That's quite strange.. so yesterday I ask her,"你看到佛吗?" Several times. And she instanteously once she got the message, she pointed at the ceiling and exclaim loudly,"佛!"

I'm honestly quite bedazzled.. really? "佛” in our bedroom? My mom always say,"头上三尺有神明。" I never really believed it until one day my Buddhist Whatsapp group shared a picture of a guy who was passing away to Pureland and they snap the picture it was taken of Amithaba Buddha, and Guanyin and DaShizhi Pusha and many boddhisatva behind. Like rainbow and translucent! So magnificent!

So it's real!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhon

No comments: