Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Update of DIY Dish Washing Liquid

My baby pacifier always have this nasty smell, which we tried very hard to get rid of but could not. No matter how we wash with our normal baby dish washing liquid, the smell was still always there, no less at all!

The other day I suddenly thought why not I try with my new DIY dish washing liquid, I just put a dab on it and wash away, and the smell was gone! I mean, not lesser, but totally gone! It's ACTUALLY smelling FRESH! Lemon and peppermint smell (because I put in lemon and peppermint eo in my dishwashing liquid). I can't believe it really. We had this pacifier for a year and half and it had never smelled so nice before except the first time we used it!

I think the baking soda is working great to get rid of odors! Thieves household cleaner to kill all the germs and bacteria that was giving out the nasty smell. I didn't even have to rub it long. I simply put the DIY dishwashing liquid on it and wash away. And the smell was totally, utterly gone! Now smelling fresh of peppermint and lemon smell. Super grateful for this recipe!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments: