Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Helichrysum testimony

*Essential oils sharing with before and after pictures*

Helichrysum eo works wonders for me.

A couple of years ago while walking through a pet shop, a pet can food dropped onto my left foot.

It was super painful and I can't even touch it as I feel like crying once touched. I think it hit a nerve so I was almost close to tearing.

As I was near my mil place, I quickly borrowed her helichrysum eo (she bought it for her hearing purposes - and it actually worked!!) to drop onto my wound as I have read countless testimonies about how good it is for bruises and cuts. I didn't even rub it in! Just drop 1-2 drops and "spread" it gently around my bruise. Just 3 hours later it really went down until it's just a regular light bruise when I touch it!! Thank God~

Here are some before and after pictures which I took that day.

On another occasion, my hubby got his hand burnt while holding a halogen bulb right after its off. I asked him to quickly borrow his mom's helichrysum (thanks mil again!) and right after he applied helichrysum eo, he looked at me astounded and said,"it's not painful anymore."

He didn't believe in the oils last time, but after this incident he is a believer of the oils already. Hehe.

*Helichrysum is a natural medicinal plant that’s used to make a beneficial essential oil that boasts many different full-body benefits due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Helichrysum essential oil, in the form of helichrysum italicum extract, has been established in various experimental studies to have strong abilities to lower inflammation due to several mechanisms: inflammatory enzyme inhibition, free radical scavenging activity and corticoid-like effects.

https://draxe.com/helichrysum-essential-oil/*

*Young Living essential oils are organic*

I'm sharing this because I feel helichrysum has work wonders for me. And I read so many amazing testimonies online about this oil. I want to share with my friends about this wonderful oil and what it can do! I hope my friends can all benefit from this~

PS. If you want to learn more about helichrysum oil or other essential oils and it's benefits, feel free to PM me. I will be happy to share.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: