Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Watching Raymon Grace Prosperity dvd

Been watching this video since a couple of weeks ago.. along with Young Living Forgiveness, Release and Abundance essential oils. My inner work stash. Haha.

I'm suppose to see this video every 2-3 days for at least several months until I really gain abundance. Noting down the date when I start and let's see what's the end result!

Actually I can already feel it manifesting. I'm a lot more interested in growing YL biz than before. And taking in small but big leaps and suddenly there are a few downlines that want to grow my biz with me. It feels great to be supported. And I love the fact that I can do inner work with Young Living (which is my work).

Love, love and


LOVE.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: