Monday, March 06, 2017

Chant Amituofo 500 a day

I just started chanting amituofo 500 a day. And it's only been a few days and I feel I have new insights suddenly.

I think chanting amituofo have its wisdom.

Just yesterday, my hubby and I have some disagreement. He got very angry at me for suggesting his parents stay with us. It's very strange because I want to help him connect with his parents as well as his Brother get $20k grant if he chooses to stay in Bishan. At first I was very angry and think why he doesn't appreciate my efforts for his family. Suddenly a thought came in. 报恩 and 讨债 is different. If 报恩 there will be appreciation. 讨债 will not have any appreciation and take things for granted.

I know with my hubby I'm returning a debt. So I realised that him giving me bad attitude and taking things for granted is very normal and that is the way it should be. And suddenly I am released from my anger that I usually have for 20 years of relationship with him.

念佛有智慧!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: