Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Repeated messages of willingness to let change bring me to new heights

The other day My Friend intro an app of card. So I just causally asked what I can do for my highest good.

And it says I should be willing to let higher energy come into my life and change to higher purpose of life.. I was surprised to get this card.. coz it ask me to ask myself if I have any unwillingness to do something recently? I just started chanting amituofo.. and also help Shifu collectable a list of names for the sponsor lunch and dinner for 10,000 Buddha name chant session.

Today I saw a white Dove flying into a distance tree. It's really been a Long time since I seen a white Dove~~ so I searched for animal totem of white Dove.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: