Thursday, March 16, 2017

Treating my wart

http://www.oil-testimonials.com/essential-oils/7804/my-children-rsquo-s-warts-are-finally-gone - internal remedy w inner Defence as part of it.

http://nurturehouse.com.au.s3.amazonaws.com/YLIssueTestimonials/YL%20-%20Warts.PDF - testimonials on warts treatment

20/03/2017
My bandage for my pinky wart has been soaked in water since I was washing dishes and baby bottles all the time and it began to swell and small little clusters start forming at the side. Worried, I let it dried first.. and later on I read that I should keep it as dry and clean as possible (which was not what I was doing at all.) It was wet all the time and I only change my bandaid once a day at night!

Now that I have changed my tactics, I started with oregano oil neat instead. And it seems better.. but the whole thing is swollen now. Not sure if the wart is dying thou. I will continue with oregano and Apple cider vinegar.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: