Friday, January 04, 2013

Amazing test of faith!

Recently I wanted to donate a food pack monthly for some kids through a friend. And she persuaded me very hard to start donating in Dec though I was apprehensive. We haggled for around 5 minutes on this. I really wanted to start in Jan. But I thought, "Oh, what the heck, its not alot of money anyways, I should have faith that I have more then enough ample savings."

And today, I recieved a msg that says that Standard Chartered has selected my exact donation food pack transaction for free! Wow! I really got to start in January ler! Since my Dec donation is free now! The divine really works amazingly! And I made like hundreds of transactions on my that card! And only this transaction is selected! How amazing this is!

When writing this, I'm still in amazement. Wow. I have more faith than before! :))

No comments: