Friday, January 25, 2013

The girl who did or didn't did something for the tragic event

The other day I had an impromptu discussion with my brother-in-law.

He told me about a news article that depicts a group of people who raised children to go out and pretend and lost child, and as soon as a kind-hearted soul brought the child back to his or her 'home', a group of thugs will either rob or rape the girl.

"How sad it is that the good goes unrewarded", said my brother-in-law. "I cannot believe that a good intention will lead to such an outcome. Its not logical."

I knew I sound very harsh when I said this, but nevertheless, I said it.

" Its very sad indeed. My heart goes out to them. However, those who meet with such events have nevertheless surely have planted such seed that grew to such an incident. If not, she would not have even the 'yuan' to meet the child." I lamented.

"You mean to say that the girl did something to get her raped?? I don't agree with you. I stand by the fact that these are victims." He replied strongly.

"So you meant to say that the girl have did absolutely nothing that triggered the incident of her being raped?" I asked.

"Err.. Yah you can say that actually. That is correct." He answered.

"Hmm perhaps you don't have enough faith in karma, cause and effect. Because through the law of cause and effect, if you don't have the affinity to meet with certain things, no matter how, you cannot even meet the person (child)." I explained.

"No matter what I just cannot think that she deserves it. I feel she is very innocent victim." He said again.

Then we went onto another topic, about a analogy situation about a plane of people whose plane would crash.

"Then don't tell me the whole plane people had done the exact same thing that lead to the exact same death?" He ask enquiringly.

For this I am not wise to answer. I told him honestly that karma is very intricate and extremely extensive ways of yuan and webs of interconnecting things waiting to ripen, already ripened and going to ripen. Its not something that we as normal humans can totally understand or calculate out. But for sure, I told him, that these people surely have done something, that resulted in these events. No matter if they are 'positive' or 'negative' events.

So we debated for quite a bit before leaving it as it is.

After I went home.. as I was bathing, I started to run the scenario through my mind.

"Okie.. so lets say that the girl did nothing that resulted in this event, then.. karma would not exists, as everything is random and at whim. Then the whole world would be in chaos!" I thought.

Excitedly, I msged him and told him I found the answer. I told him the above as I have thought. "If the girl did nothing to trigger that event, then random ah?"

"Then she just very suay lor. Hahahah." he msged back. I think he is also laughing at himself and such a theory.
Then I thought, if we humans have the powers of the divine/creators, then this world sure damn jialat! Hahahaha!

We are definitely not wise enough to get any powers yet. Because we see in our own limited human view. And failed to see the entire earth, universe and whole cosmic energy.

More is yet to be learnt!

No comments: