Thursday, October 22, 2015

Answer to my "Is Tara there?" Prayer

Recently I have been asking if Tara is still around.. Because I have been hit by a slight bout of negativity. And I also haven been reading Angel Therapy Handbook by Doreen Virtue. At first I was abit confused because I am a Buddhist. But while I am at Lapis lazuli and re borrowing the books, the store guy automatically clarified my questions without my asking. He told me that all these angels are also Guan Yin and Buddhas. Just different cultures. That's true hor? Because they serve the same purposes. So I decided to ask the angels for guidance about Tara~ I asked for actual answers to my question, because I haven't been able to use my clarity well and began to have some self-doubts about the answers I have been getting. Everything has been a "no". When I ask about Tara, or when I ask if anyone loves me, does my hubby love me, all answer is no. Which I know my hubby loves me so it's not true. Some entity or maybe my negativity has somehow affected my clarity and connection with the divine guidance. 

And yesterday while I was SMSing my batch girls, one of my batch girls say some things that made me feel like she is pointing fingers at me saying that I did not do what I preach and it's very er-xin. 
Although I did reacted in a friendly way, but the reaction from her I feel is not 100% friendly. So I had the sudden feeling to download angel cards down to my iPhone. I remembered that from the book Angel Therapy handbook that Doreen Virtue said that her life purpose is to make angel cards. So I searched for hers and downloaded it for free(trial). And through that, I learn to cut negative energetic cords with people whom I had some fears with in the past and present. And this morning when I was asking about my aura, I saw indigo blue with waves at my leg down and purple with soft edges the rest of the upper body. So I decided to look for more information. I came across this thing call Crsytal auras.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/spiritualityandconsciousness/2012/10/crystal-and-indigo-aura-color-personalities/

Crystal and Indigo Aura Color Personalities


Crystals are rare. They have clear auras and are known as the “aura chameleons” because their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are around. They then take on the characteristics, emotions, and thoughts of that color personality. Consequently, when they’re healthy and balanced Crystals can get along well with almost anyone.

------------------------------------------

I thought this article is very interesting because I have never read about crystal people before. Although I definitely have read a lot about auras (or so I thought).

And just now when I decided to look for past , present and future cards from the angel cards, it showed me this.. Which quite amazes me.


So perhaps Tara is a crystal child.. Because I have never read about crystal aura before this.. I might be too when I was young though. And more often then not, I am usually affected by the emotions of the people around me. Even when now. So when I read this I suddenly felt that my prayers are answered. That indeed Tara is still around, because I am working with Tara, a crystal aura child. :) 







No comments: