Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Connection with the divine

This morning I was just worrying about how my divine connection is lost, or worse recieving the news that Tara baby is not around anymore.. I keep getting different answers, sometimes yes, sometimes no. It confuses and worried me a lot. Then I read this paragraph at the end of the day when I was traveling home from work:


I was indeed having very bad disturbances of consciousness. From one negative thought to another, leading to this "Is Tara still around?" Thought. And so on. Naturally fear crept in and I'm not sure if it's yes or no answer anymore as I start to doubt my own divine connection with every negative answer I get.. Eventually I see this in my The Angel Therapy Handbook. 


:)). I'm recieving guidance from above to my questions definitely. I just remembered I did ask for answers just this morning only. And spent the whole day listening to Green Tara and Om Mani Padme Hung chants. :))

No comments: