Friday, October 23, 2015

Using power to be authentic with others

I have been thinking about the recent incident where my batch girl was talking about how some people preach Amituofo and yet got bad heart. So very ER Xin. And I took up the courage to ask if she was referring to me, and that I did admit that I don't have Amituofo heart and have many bad habits as well. In the end where she sounded surprised and say I overthink, I do think that is it wrong for me to clarify? Because honestly there aren't many people like me who are stonch believers in Buddhism. And likelyhood of her referring to me I personally feel could be quite high. Although that might not be true, but her reactions and words did raise some questions and doubts in my mind if she is referring to me, and I truly thought that if I speak up in a loving way, at least I'm honest with her and our relationship, which is an improvement from the past. Or that it's actually causing some drift in our conversation, because we all pretty much stopped talking after that. Lol. 

But today I recieved some angel guidance that I am indeed doing the right thing. :)





No comments: