Monday, November 02, 2015

Animal guide

Today I drew an angel card while asking about a situation regarding a friend and my input to that. And this card appears as Hidden Influences. 


At first when I read the card I used my brain logically and think maybe my animal guide is a monkey as a friend actually "saw" a spiritual monkey with me before. But a thought came in and remembered what Daniel said. During a quiz to envision his partner as a particular animal, he said he saw partner as a horse. At first I was like.. "Why am I a horse huh?" In my I saw like a normal brown looking horse. But later that day he told me, "you never ask me how the horse look like. It's full white in color, like the horse in Harry Porter. Gandalf's white horse with glow." So after remembering this event, I tot, maybe I have a unicorn with me. Hehe. 

Now I'm traveling in mrt back home. And I re-open my angel cards. And behold! What I have never noticed beforehand is that the cover of this particular card is indeed a unicorn. Coincidence or true? I shall try the steps to take inside the card to see what comes up! :)






No comments: