Sunday, November 01, 2015

Archangel Micheal - Shield Yourself

Recently I have been feeling a lot of negative energies and I found that I have been absorbing whoever lower energies when they come to me for help. It's accidental finding, after watching Teal Swan's synchronization videos. 

And I found this website that is very helpful in shielding empaths like us from absorbing everyone's energies around us: 


As before this I will react either in anger or defence somehow along the way while talking with the specific person that I am talking to. I wondered why I have always reacted that way for all my life. There is definitely something I am reacting to. Then I realised that I felt their feelings so strongly that I try to push away by reacting angrily. I shall use the cutting of cords every evening and pink, purple and white light for cutting of fear cords and protection every morning and evening, after cutting the fear based cords. Thank you, Doreen Virtue! 

No comments: