Sunday, November 22, 2015

Living a free and unburdened life

The fact is, I don't owe anyone anything, and I don't have to feel the need to repay or give anything to anyone or feel obliged to be nice or tie down to anything. 

This is in fact one of the most liberating thoughts for me. To feel constantly being tied down when someone does a favor or give me something is very tiring on the emotional body. It creates stress instead of recieving abundance. Which it really shouldn't be that way. Somehow there is still some triggers of "unworthiness" in me that needs to be resolved if I were to accept loving kindness from people around me.

When someone does something nice for me, I don't always have to repay them. I can receive the love in good harmony. And accept it. I don't have to feel obliged to do something back. That is, in fact a kind of feeling unworthy of the kindness being shown upon me. Because I can't seem to accept it. Real acceptance is really appreciate and love the feeling of being showered upon with love. 


No comments: