Friday, November 06, 2015

Crystal children!

This morning I was at the clinic as I was falling sick. Luckily not really having fever yet. As I try to look for some information about something on the Internet (can't remember what is was) and it led me to Doreen Virtue angel article.. I again chance upon writing on crystal children! This is the 3rd time I am reading about crystal children. This is is a very lengthy and extensive one! Good! Whereas, before that I have never even heard of them! Last night I was asking (briefly) if Tara is still ard. And I was afraid to get the answer "No" so I quickly stop short of asking myself multiple times. And today I got my answer again! Thank u angels! Thank u Boddhisatvas and Buddhas! 

http://www.angeltherapy.com/blog/indigo-crystal-and-rainbow-children

No comments: